Lloytron Consumer Help Desk > Lloytron Consumer Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

The retailer which I purchased this faulty product says I must contact the manufacturer.


If any Retailer or Internet Seller says that you must contact the Manufacturer over any faulty product, then you should advise them of your rights.

Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, the Retailer or Internet Seller is responsible for any faulty goods and must repair or replace the product.
If they do not, then you have the right to take it further with Trading Standards.

The manufacturer has no responsibility for faulty goods sold to the public.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles I have bought a product from Amazon and they tell me to contact the manufacturer.
I have recently purchased a Lloytron product and it has become faulty.
I want my money back!
Statutory Rights - Consumer Rights Act
Statutory Rights - Distance Selling Act
Article details
Article ID: 3
Category: Purchased from Retailer/Internet Seller
Rating (Votes): Article rated 4.4/5.0 (100)

« Go back