Manufacturers Extended Warranty Rules and Conditions - Updated June 2021
Once you have successfully registered for an Extended Manufacturers Warranty, you will receive an automated email reply with a special registration code that must be kept for future correspondence.
If you have sent by post, details will be entered on to the database, however, unless an email is supplied, you will not be notified of the registration outcome. It is not the manufacturers responsibility to ensure complete and essential details, proof or purchase are supplied. Any missing information will result in a void registration. This also includes not paying for the cost for the warranty card postage, which result in the warranty card not being received by Royal Mail.
Failure to register within 28 days of purchase, or unable to provide proof of purchase or essential details will make any registration void. You will be notified by email if your registration was unsuccessful.
The unique number should be kept safe and will be required for any future claim, although we can find any registration through name and address.
We offer this Extended Warranty under the following conditions:
1) Within first 12 months - The product must be returned to the retailer in which it was purchased and is covered under statutory rights.
2) After 12 months - You must go online to www.lloytronhelpdesk.com, create a new ticket requesting a claim under extended warranty and advise the unique reference number issued, and a copy of your original purchase receipt. We suggest you keep together! Older Warranty Cards will require posting to the address details as shown on the warranty card.
3) The product must be made available for collection to repair or verify the nature of the fault. The cost of any return to the manufacturer is with the consumer.
4) Refunds are not provided under this warranty and we reserve the right to substitute with a similar specification product.
5) If a replacement product is not available, then we may substitute with another brand.
6) The product must be installed and used in accordance with the instructions provided in the operating manual supplied with the product.
7) The product must be used only for household and domestic purposes only.
8) This warranty does not cover wear and tear, malicious damage, misuse, neglect, inexpert repairs or consumable parts.
9) Lloytron or any associated companies/brands bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential loss, damage or if goods are lost in transit.
10) The warranty is void if unregistered, or you fail to meet the compulsory information required.
11) The extended warranty is not valid if you reside outside the UK, or Channel Islands.
12) The warranty is not available for used, second hand goods or if proof of purchase is not supplied.
The Manufacturers extended warranty is no longer available in Eire due to Brexit unless the product was manufactured before 1st Jan 2021 and we will continue to honour any warranty which stipulates coverage in Eire, which is identified by the batch numbers.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
This Extended Manufacturers Warranty is not a substitute to Statutory Rights, but is an additional warranty provided by the manufacturer after the first 12 months from purchase and offers no guarantee if the manufacturer's terms are not met.
Statutory Rights can cover up to 6 years (5 years in Scotland) depending on the life expectancy of the product and the nature of the claim with the retailer.